– Source of iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells, supports normal cognitive function and a healthy immune system.
– Contains manganese which protects against oxidative stress and maintains healthy bones.
– Curcumin found in turmeric has been found to reduce inflammation in the body which is linked to many illnesses.
– Turmeric is good for the gut as it increases gut flora (the healthy bacteria) aiding in a healthy digestive system.
– Contains added black pepper to enhance the absorption of curcumin.